Articmaster is an internationally patented, passive dynamic condenser controller improving energy efficiency and cooling capacity of conditioning and refrigeration systems through sharp reduction in compressor failure rates caused by high thermal conditions or overheating.
It can be retrofitted to existing or new air conditioners, ranging from 1 ton to 1000 tons (split to central plants). It takes less than 8 hours to install and the energy savings can be witnessed on the same day
These products have been installed at several facilities including data centres, large commercial buildings, restaurants, cell phone towers, manufacturing units, departmental stores etc.
Guaranteed savings between 20% – 35% in air-cooled condensers and 10% or more in water-cooled condensers
Life of more than 30 years with a 3-year performance warranty
100% mechanical device with no moving parts
Suitable for all types of refrigerants
Short pay back – less than 2 years
HOW IT WORKS
● Articmaster increases the condensing area by pushing the liquid at the Sub cooling from the condenser.
● The increased condensing area makes the discharge pressure to drop. The drop in discharge pressure reduces the current drawn by the compressor.
● The drop in discharge pressure also reduces the temperature of the refrigerant due to better condensing (P ∝ T).
● The Liquid refrigerant entering into Articmaster is made to rotate in a Whirlpool/ Vortex motion.
● The swirling whirlpool creates a low pressure at the centre making the liquid to sub cool further.
● The colder evaporator coil temperature increases the condensation level of moisture in the air, removing more moisture and latent heat.
● As the evaporator coil becomes colder, the delta T at the evaporator is increased.
● Room set point is attained quickly making the compressor to cut off quickly or makes compressor to reduce the load.
● Less energy is needed to run the compressor.
● Less current drawn by the compressor while running also reduces the energy consumption
● Enhances the life of the compressor
Cost savings through better energy efficiency
Cost savings through increased equipment life; lower AMC fees
Energy efficient buildings result in higher net operating income from leases
Higher NOI results in higher property evaluation
Go Green, eligible for carbon credits
Eligible for up to 40% depreciation